Re: Weekend trip to central Tunisia

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 21:00:40 PST

Hi Melissa,
   Love going on the journeys with you by way of your travelogue! I checked
out the website and several of the pictures do not load. Has this happened
to anyone else on the list? The pictures that appear are great! I like
seeing the people and what they wear. Looking forward to more of your posts.

                       Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

Here is the second part of the trip. You can view photos at:
http://homepage.mac.com/melissaenderle/PhotoAlbum7.html

---