Re: Weekend trip to central Tunisia - Kairouan, Monastir, El Jem - Part 2 of 2

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 19:21:54 PST

Melissa, again, I must tell you how much I enjoy your writing about the areas you are exploring.
I am curious about something though...you mentioned that this is the off season...what would you recommend for a young American bicycler (my son) who is currently in Italy waiting for his Indian visa, about riding his bike in Tunisia? That is one of the options he is considering as he waits. He is a very experienced traveler. Any ideas would be welcome...sorry to post to the whole list, but couldn't access the individual address,
Charlotte
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com

---