Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 09:11:58 PST

>>Jonathon Nelson, the professor who taught the course using this book felt
it was Michelangelo's self-criticism, probably similar to the suggestion
earlier on the posts that he was physically and emotionally spent after the

In a docent-guided tour of the Chapel this past summer, this is the story
that was given to our group. I cannot attest to the accuracy of the story,
but it seemed reasonable. Our docent was well versed in the history of Rome
as well as the artwork there.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (