RE: Paul Soldner Workshop

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 05:03:49 PST

Hi Judie!
What weekend in February? I am bringing students to Atlanta February 14th to see the exhibit at the High Museum. Are you doing well?

Thanks to Kevin's inspiration this summer and the tour of your gallery, I have started doing my own work again and am having my first small show today with a group of area artists. Very exciting!

Becky