Re: Drawing papers & Sax acrylic?

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 20:58:08 PST

Did anyone else notice that Sax's brand of acrylic changed the reds and
blues? The red is much orangeir and the blue is actually warmer. It's
impossible to mix a bright green - all greens are mossy. I still had a
couple of 1/2 gallons from last year and I've been guarding them with my
life since the new formula colors don't mix as nicely....