classroom observation

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 19:04:17 PST

Hello guys. Holidays are upon us and wish each of you a Happy
one. If you were to list for someone outside of the visual arts
area what should be taking place in art classes, what would you
put on your list.

Here are mine

All students actively involved in the objective
High level of creativity
Able to communicate using the elements and princicpals properly

These are just a few. I had a music person ask me this question.

Jackie Aust
Director of Visual Art (K-12)
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org