Drawing papers and best tempera.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 18:26:05 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

From: Mcracker@aol.com
Hi-
        I used to buy paper from Sax, but now I go with Molly Hawkins
(sorry, Judy!) I think it is 110 lb. paper....really nice quality.
Marcia
I agree with Marcia...especially if you're not finding the right quality of
what you want. Molly Hawkins on the internet can give you beau-cooooo kinds
to choose from plus generally the best price around. They're delivery time
is pretty good too. They will send you a small, no-frills catalog if you ask
PLUS free samples of the papers they carry. This should be right up your
alley. You can reach them at...... mollyhawkins.com .

The best tempera around for the $$$ is SAX's True Color Tempera. It comes in
gallons and the price can't be beat by anyone for what you get! The red is
"true" and the red/purple mixing is the closest to true that I've have come
to finding in all the popular temperas out there. Toodles....Bunki

---