Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: vintage science fiction art

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 17:28:44 PST

Two places you can check out:
One is Michael Kaluta. He did illustrations for 'The Shadow' and he has
a web site. It is:
He is a really nice guy too. Had an opportunity to meet him at a comic
book convention here in NY. I bet if you email him he answers back.
The other place is the Society of Illustrators. They should definitely
be able to help you. Here is their site:
Hope this helps. (Incidentally my favorite sci-fi/fantasy illustrator is
Michael Whalen. He is a contemporary artist).