Re: Michelangelo question

---------

From: West Friedman (FRIEDMAW_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 12:02:40 PST

The horns were how some artists decided to show the rays of brillance that radiated from him (as in a halo) They were not horns as we think of them

>>> hillmjan@Berkeleyprep.org 12/06/02 02:57PM >>>
Here's a question for you art History buffs. What is the significance
of the 'Horns' in Michelangelo's sculpture of Moses? How about the
"skin" supposedly a self portrait in The Last Judgement?
Jan