On Line Camera Shops ???

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 17:37:19 PST

A Question and a warning:

I got seven more e-mails from an on-line camera shop today.
The web site looks professional and the prices can't be beat.
Perhaps the prices are too good. The price for the camera I
decided to buy was $200 lower than over the counter and $150
lower than most e-retail sites.

I even tried to purchase a camera, on line, from them.
But, when I clicked on the "Buy Now" buttons I get messages that
the page can not be found. I e-mailed them and got no response.
I'm buying elsewhere. Has anyone else been
bombarded with mail from: http://online-camera-shop.net ??????
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons