Re: my first snow day

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 17:03:01 PST

Well I am glad to hear that some of you got to enjoy the snow. NYC in their
infinite wisdom decided to keep us open all day. The ride home was absolutely
horrible! What usually takes me 30 minutes took me almost 3 hours to get home. If
it is icy tomorrow I am not going in!
Needless to say I am quite jealous of those of you that had off. Hope you all
enjoyed it.
Michele