Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: my first snow day

From: Jane Manner (jmanner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 14:12:56 PST

Alas, there is a downside to the anticipation of a snow day. We got out
early yesterday because an ice storm was moving toward us. I then stayed up
until 2 AM wrapping Christmas presents. I got up early to check the TV to
be certain that schools were closed. Guess what! The trees were icy, but
the roads were fine and we had school. I am dragging around now.