Jane's problem.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 20:03:46 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

Hi, friends. Jane Manner" <jmanner@barrow.k12.ga.us> wrote to me about an
problem she is having getting back onto the Artsednet listserv. I can't seem
to help her but I'm sure there is someone here who probably has had the same
problem. She asked me to ask all of you for help. You can email her directly
if you have a clever answer. Kimberly, Woody, Patty, someone?
Thanks....Toodles....Bunki
*****************************

I can't get to the list serve. I am "held". Would you forward this to the
list for me, please? Someone may know how to fix this. The pertinent
information is that I can't prevent virus-laden e-mails from being bounced
back.

From: "Jane Manner" <jmanner@barrow.k12.ga.us>
Bunki,
I have a problem and your address is one that I have handy. I hope you can
help me or send this on to someone who can. Lyris List has designated my
account as held because it says I am bouncing too much mail. The only
e-mails that are ever sent back are those which Norton designates as
contaminated with a virus. I dont send them back; our school systems server
automatically returns e-mail with viruses. I tried both suggestions for
getting my address off of the held roster, to no avail. Do you or anyone
else on ArtsEdNet know how I can solve my problem? I rarely send replies or
instigate threads, but I regularly read the mail I get from you guys. I
think Ive been a subscriber since 1996.
Thanks, Jane Manner+
Got tickled over your post as picking ME to answer your question is like a
blind man asking another blind man for directions. Why don't you put this
question to the listserv and SOMEBODY will answer with more intelligence
than I. Sorry. Toodles....Bunki

---