Re: Mail Art Exchange

---------

From: PROPST, JAN (THSJMP01_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 05:09:35 PST

YES! Digital images would be wonderful! Some of our images are also from
digital manipulations using Photoshop.

If you give me a list of names of your students, I will have each of my
students in one class address it to them personally. I can either ask
students to mail them individually, or if it is cost prohibitive, I will
send them addressed personally, but in a package.

It will be great to have my midwest students see what California kids
are thinking about!

Jan

---