Color and Culture

---------

From: Colleen (colleen.brennan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 13:10:15 PST

Hello Everyone-it's good to be back! I've been away for a little while and
I'm really enjoying catching up on all that everyone is doing. I now have
a question to pose. I am writing a unit for high school students (9th
grade) about color and the psychology of color. In the unit I want to have
a lesson about cultural understanding of color and symbolism of different
colors in different cultures. Does anyone know of any web or printed
resources that deal with this? I'm having a hard time putting my hands on
some resources. Thanks!

---