Re: disappointed with colored pencils/colorless blenders

---------

From: gail kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 22:21:22 PST

hi guys,
we use liquitex for the not serious about art art classes and even for the
beginning
studio classes. prismas are for art 2-4 and other really skilled kids on
an individual basis. the colorless blenders are used for art 2-4 also.
liquitex has just enough wax in them to blend much better than crayola or
prang.
cheaper too.
nancy in north texas