Re: disappointed with colored pencils

---------

From: Chris (cmestey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 20:20:55 PST

I buy Crayola Classpacks. I agree that with some of the pencils thelead
is off center. This makes the pencil impossible to sharpen with the
rotary sharpener. Therefore, I keep an exacto blade handy and sharpen
these myself. Also, sometimes, I think that the lead is broken inside the
pencil. Does anyone know of an electric sharpener that doesn't break down
after a few days of sharpening colored pencils? I was buying 2 $14
sharpeners a year when I tried using them with colored pencils.
Chris

---