Re: Playing With Photoshop

---------

From: chia-wen chang (joc1030_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 11:47:21 PST

Woody, great works from eight graders. Your students must have a lot of
fun playing with Photoshop. What other programs do you teach in your web
desgin class?
How long do you teach web desgin classe with eight graders?
Do you have a graphic design degree to teach web design class?
I am interesting to teach web desgin class in the future.

---