classes for the credit need (was decresing enrollment)

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 10:51:11 PST

We are facing the same dilemma as many others as we have a required fine
arts class starting in 2004-05. Does anyone have suggestions for what is
taught in these sorts of classes? We have art history already. We would
like to preserve our career strand with the levels of drawing and painting
and not let them become the "one shot" classes.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---