Re: sand in plaster

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 07:40:16 PST

Wow! What a wonderful exhibit of plaster hands! Can I show your
students work for stimulation?

Thanks,

Ricardo

>>> bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us 12/02/02 08:50AM >>>

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: "Ricardo Ramirez" <rramirez2@dentonisd.org>

> The students could even hotglue stuff like plastic flowers, etc on
the
> plaster. It could be mixed media....I really don't know right now
but
> you guys keep me thinking of better ways to improve my lessons! Can
> anyone think of an artist that may have done something like this
> before?
> Also, can plaster be hardened to a ceramic-like state?
> Has anyone had parents come in to the classroom and make a plaster
mold
> of his or her hand?> Ricardo

Hi. For inspiration on plaster hands and additions, you might check
our
school art webpage under plaster hands. Kids molded plaster strips
around
their hands and then had to add a theme. Toodles....Bunki

---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu
---