Venting system for ceramics program

---------

From: Marian Colman (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 02:04:13 PST

My kiln is in a separate room with proper ventilation, however the room we
actually work in is not vented. I usually have at least one window open
 year round) but I am feeling uneasy about the possible long term damage
from exposure to clay dust. The room is wet mopped every night and tables
are washed etc. My question is: should I definitely have a venting system
in the room? If so, which is the best system? Can anyone recommend one?
Thanks,
Marian

---