Re: Christmas in Florida...

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 17:17:53 PST

I don't know, you two, but this year for the first time, my hub is
taking us to Florida for Christmas and it sounds pretty darn good to me!
 We'll be staying on Long Boat Key for six days and then onto
Celebration, near Disney for New Year's. I can't wait to thaw out and
recharge my batteries! That means that I won't have to decorate the
entire house inside and out and prepare for 40+ guests for our annual
Christmas Eve open house...well, used to be annual. Feeling selfish,
but it's been a tough year so far!

Sandy

I'll keep my eyes out for shedding reindeer!!

>>Christmas tree and sticking it in the back seat of my convertible...all while getting a tan at the same time...and listenin' to "White Christmas" being sung on my radio. It sure was
>>strange but fun. Toodles.....Bunki ---
>>

>In fact his reindeer start shedding and I am trying to come up with a unique craft project for all that fur.
>
>Marsha in Ft. Lauderdale where it is too warm to wear a sewater.

---