Liberal Arts Schools with Great Art Departments

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (Jane_Altshuler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 16:29:11 PST

I'm an AP teacher and I'm kind of at a loss - none of my students want to
go to an ART school - they all want a liberal arts school with a great art
department. I went to Brandeis, which fits well into this category, but
other than Skidmore, Alfred University, University of Hartford, I don't
know of much to guide them to. Do any of you? I'd really appreciate your
input - Jane Altshule

---