Playing With Photoshop

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 15:16:34 PST

This morning I put up an exhibit of my students art in the meeting room
of the Kansas State Board of Education in Topeka. Along with the
drawings, paintings and prints were several examples of photo
manipulations done my my web design students. I hope the board
members appreciate the effort put in by these eight graders.
I have much of their photos posted on the school web site at:
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/WebClassPics/WebStudents.html
                                        Check them out, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons