RE: poinsettias

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 14:46:11 PST

For the pine boughs avoid buying them, most of the trees, and wreath
materials sold have a chemical preservative on them. I can ways tell,
because I go near them (even outside) and I have an instantly blinding
headache and my sinus swell shut. I have pine trees all around my
apartment and the portable I teach out of and I never have that type of
reaction even when picking up fallen branches.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert