disappointed with colored pencils

---------

From: Marcia Lavery (miss_lavery_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 14:27:25 PST

Trying to save money last year, I opted to buy a cheap classroom set of colored pencils instead of the more expensive brand. I got Sargent colored pencils. We're into the second quarter and the pencils are about two-thirds of the way down. Every time a kid sharpens them, the point breaks off. Has anyone else had this problem? I learned my lesson! I'm not going to try to cut corners on supplies this year!