Re: Joe (photo)

---------

From: Joe Applebaum (Joe.Applebaum_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 14:06:44 PST

Melanie,

I fought that battle and lost big time. If it wasn't for the kids that I
have I'd be looking full time to find another job. Now I try to keep my
mouth shut (not that I'm good at that) and only concentrate on the kids.
Luckily for me the kids are fantastic! I have kids studing photo at
Brooks, RIT, Corcoran, The School of Museum Arts in Boston and the
Cleveland Institute of Art, along with a few others. Those types of kids
would be hard to leave.

---