Re: Help! Need a lighthearted quote!

---------

TEACHINGTALES_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 12:34:18 PST

In a message dated 12/1/2002 2:59:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Mcracker@aol.com writes:

> need a quote for the back page and I can't seem to find one that is
> suitable. I need it to be something about art or creativity that is light,
> fun but that does not make art sound trivial

Hi Marcia,

This is not specifically about art but art is all about creativity, and
creativity is born within our imaginations, at least in my opinion. :) As a
professional storyteller this is my one of my favorite quotes, perhaps you
might find it suitable:

                                     - Albert Einstein

Good luck!
Karen Chace