Re: Help! Need a lighthearted quote!

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 12:00:47 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: Mcracker@aol.com
Hi,
I am trying to finish a brochure for a one day art camp for fifth graders
called Art Rocks! I need a quote for the back page and I can't seem to find
one that is suitable. I need it to be something about art or creativity that
is light, fun but that does not make art sound trivial. Like "art makes my
heart soar" or something. Does anyone have one that might fit....or possibly
a kid's quote about art? Thanks.
Marcia in WI
HI, Marcia. Check out my school art webpage under student quotes. You might
find something suitable written by a student. Toodles....Bunki