Re: Starting a ceramics program

---------

bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 09:51:39 PST

Fran, I don't know if this is done yet or not, however, two very important
things to know. Get the best vent system you can afford -this is an
absolute health must. and Make sure the kiln and the wiring of the
building are the same. ie 208 or 210 or 220 or whatever must match. Happy
claying to you and your students. Linda W. in OK