Re: ideas for perspective?

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 07:53:28 PST

My kids in 5th and 6th grade have LOVED drawing aerial perspectives of
cities with large winged creatures (insects, superheroes, angels, flying
pigs,etc.) in the air over the city, perched on building tops, etc. We
also draw people reacting to the invasion, craning their necks out of
windows, looking up with binoculars from rooftops, street corners, running
for their lives, etc. We draw the creatures first in the air, then the
building tops, then connect to the ground, drawing plazas, streets, etc.
Along the way, I introduce how to draw window ledges, stairs, balconies,
lettering, different shapes of doors and windows. Great fun. WE just
use pencil.

Linda in Houston

---