Re: Does this cause problems ????

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:26:56 -0500

--------------239A534DE65262377A81CDA0

I don't clearly understand the problem, but I wish to be a good citizen of
the
list community. So I will stop sending gifs and images to the list. I'll
just include
links to images somewhere else. I can't understand how an image gets on a
desktop.
I have at times copied an image from an e-mail and placed it on my desktop to
use later.
But, what do I know about this magic technology. Sorry for the trouble,
Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com

--------------239A534DE65262377A81CDA0 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> I don't clearly understand the problem, but I wish to be a good citizen of the