Re: Shoes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mike Delaney (edelaney)
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:21:00 -0500

Linda, i too have heel spurs and theya re so baad at times I cannot walk
ion my foot. i went to the doctor. he said it was from wearing shoes
without heele. That way the foot rotates when it hits the floor. So I have
to buy good shoes with stiff heels. But that doesn't do the trick whehn
foot is already injhured. I had some shoe supports and he looked at those
and said to wear them. And you know after a month my foot is getting to
where it won't hurt at night. Soaking, etc and wearing good shoes like
rebock help out too. I can only wear those on Friday's at school.

I saw some similar looking heel cushions and and arch supports at the
local Wal-Mart. So that is what I know. The first 2 weeks of school were
awful for me with the foot.

Soaking did the best for me and also wearing an elastic ankle support
through the day . I love to wear the bergenstock type shoes and he said
those were good but to get the ones with heels. Not high heel, but
enclosed heels.

Ann in Indiana