Perspective site Feedback

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
KtownLady
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:13:16 EDT

Just wanted to thank Harold Olejarz for all the work he did on his
perspective site! I have recommended it to friends whose kids really enjoyed
it and look forward to utilizing it when I teach a perspective unit later on.
Also, it was posted on another list that you all might enjoy. Please see the
forwarded message.

Christine Merriam
Kayenta Intermediate School
****************
>Fwd Message
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 06:49:06 -0700
From: Global Schoolhouse K12 Opportunities <k12opps>
Subject: K12OPPS> Drawing in One Point Perspective

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. Send replies to the
email address of the original sender listed below.
- ------------------------------------------------
Reply To: olejarz.nj.us

Drawing in One-Point Perspective
www.olejarz.com/arted/perspective

This site has over one hundred pages of animations and illustrations
that introduce the principles of one-point perspective and provide
step-by-step instructions for drawing objects in one-point perspective.
This site shows how to draw a room, door, window, skylight, wood floor,
ceiling, TV, bed and more.

A service of the Global SchoolNet Foundation.
Gateway Computers [http://www.gateway.com]
is the proud sponsor of the
GlobalSchoolhouse K12 Opportunities mailing list!

* Mail questions to k12opps-mod.
* Web archive at http://archives.gsn.org/k12opps/
* To unsubscribe, send email to majordomo with:
unsubscribe k12opps your
unsubscribe k12opps-digest your
in the body of the message.
* This list is DIGESTED! Send email to majordomo
and include subscribe k12opps-digest to subscribe.