RE: School of Design - NC State University

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:08:30 -0400

If anyone from NC State responds to this-can you give us some pointers on
portfolio requirements for the School of Design? I have an interested senior
who has asked for help. Thanks. Linda in NC

  • Reply: Deb Sterner: "RE: chronological list of the major art movements?"
  • Reply: Deb Sterner: "RE: chronological list of the major art movements?"