Re: Shoes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:38:39 -0400 (EDT)

I had heel spur syndrome and lots of pain. Here's some of the shoes the
podiatrist recommended and it's all I wear: New Balance, Easy Spirit,
Rockport. I don't even have to wear the orthotics anymore. I heard
Reebocks are bad and I used to wear them. There are other recommended
shoes but I don't have the list anymore but a podiatrist will help. You
can get shots to help, etc.
I teach in a basement with just tile on concrete. it used to be the bus
garage I understand and had no problems last year at all. I only wear
those brands of shoes.Good luck. If my feet hurt, I'm not too nice ! (I
even wear Easy Spirit or Rockport dress shoes-forget the heels, etc.)