Re: May I TEACH, please?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:09:49 -0500

Hi, I put all contests on a contest board and once in a while, refer to them. A few years, ago, I told my principal, that "I could spend the entire year doing contests." He only asked me to participate in one last year.( and then I can select the ones that I feel the kids would get something out of) My problem, is. I recieved two invitations(?) to submit student work with a deadline of two weeks. I love to get the kid's work up, but I'll only have
seen them 3 times by then. Also, Get the PTO to do some of the decorations for turkey festival etc. as an afterschool activity for students. That works for me..
Speaking of contests, Did anyone enter the Frank LLoyd Wright one last year?Betsy