RE: difficulty

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Deb Sterner (dsterner)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:59:05 -0400

Jeanne,
Do you try the link with your browser already open? I notice Netscape
takes forever to load a posted link from e-mail. Netscape is my default
browser, but I can copy /paste the link to Internet Explorer if I am in a
hurry.

Also consider having notepad open to copy /paste the links you are
interested in. Then load the browser and continue copy /paste as a method
of surfing. Don't forget to bookmark the good ones. ~~~giggle~~

-=deb=-

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-artsednet.edu
[owner-artsednet.edu]On Behalf Of jeanne
Sent: Monday, August 30, 1999 12:34 PM
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: difficulty

Hey you all
Is anyone else having trouble opening sites from their messages? My
server tells me this is a problem with the Getty server. Anyone else
having this problem? Cannot open stuff. It just sits there with the
finger pointing??????????????????????
Any words of wisdom????????????
Thanks
Jeanne