Fwd: Shoes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
RWilk85411
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 09:15:18 EDT

--part1_c422ede0.24fbdde6_boundary

From: RWilk85411
Full-name: RWilk85411
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 09:14:03 EDT
Subject: Re: Shoes
To: lpskeen@living-tree.net

I have had heel spurs, bunions, and broken bones. I too weigh more than I
should. First let me tell you about a little exercise to try for the heel
spurs. Before you get up in the morning, before you put you feet on the
floor, extend your heels for five seconds and relax. Repeat that several
times. It will take some time depending on the severity of the spurs. But I
got rid of one with surgery and one with the exercise. I will take the
exercise anytime. Do anything you can to stretch and flex the ligaments in
your arches. As for shoes: Birkenstocks or shoes with that European contoured
footpad; sneakers need to be for running. The walking ones don't help you
when you are standing. After a lot of experimentation that has worked best
for me. The thicker the sole and the better the arch support the better your
feet will feel. For me the arch support is the key. Good luck.
Reatha

--part1_c422ede0.24fbdde6_boundary--