RE: Shoes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 08:01:57 -0400

I remember this thread from last year - because I was in terrible pain
because of heel spurs - someone suggested Dansko clogs. I have two pair and
wore almost nothing else for the year. Within a week my heel spurs were
gone, I was back to walking 4 - 5 miles a day. I was able to go back to New
Balance for the summer... but I took my clogs out of the closet this