[Fwd: Shoes]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 21:03:24 -0700

--------------2ECD30BA5B3C017B59565594

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 21:02:10 -0700
From: Heather Leal <rayleal>
To: lpskeen@living-tree.net
Subject: Re: Shoes

My feet kill me too- A couple of teacher friends of mine swear by
orthotic(sp.?) inserts that are custom made for your feet. They make molds
of your feet and then make inserts, like the heel ones you can buy, but for
your whole foot. They are expensive, $100-200.00 , but they say they are
worth it. I'm still hesitating because of the cost. They got the name from
her doctor, I am in So. Calif. but I imagine orthopedists everywhere would
know who in the area makes them. I seem to recall something about them
being developed in Germany...
Heather

"L.P. Skeen" wrote:

> Ok y'all, I have a serious need for some really good shoes.

--------------2ECD30BA5B3C017B59565594--

  • Reply: RWilk85411: "Re: [Fwd: Shoes]"