Re: Shoes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stenger - Judith DiSalvo (jstenger)
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 21:41:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Lisa,
Running shoes are the lightest and give great cushion and support.
Heel spurs hurt when the soft tissue around them is inflamed, so you
need to get a really good anti inflammatory medication. My doctor gave
me a time release, coated super med and I haven't had a recurrence in at
least ten years. You can try icing your heals (in all that extra leisure
time we teachers have). I hope you get some relief. They hurt like
anything.
Judy