RE: shoe

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Deb Sterner (dsterner)
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 20:55:16 -0400

I recommend a chiropractor!!! I am new to the treatment, but it has worked
wonders so far. My legs were off by 3/4" and that has been reduced to 1/16
and my headaches are gone too! Who knew???

Lift with your legs...not with your back! Bend at the knees to lift things
and stand straight from there. bending from the back is sure torture,
manifesting itself in a warped and twisted spine.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-artsednet.edu
[owner-artsednet.edu]On Behalf Of Linda Kelty
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 1999 7:47 PM
To: arts ed net
Subject: shoe

At first I thought someone was looking for lessons about shoes. There is a
video out, haven't used it, but a teacher in our district has and has kids
make shoes from historical periods. Then I read the message. Hmm, I have
no advice, because my feet also hurt. If anyone has a tip, I'd also
appreciate it. My friend, who also teaches art, had a carpet and pad behind
her desk to rest her feet and the custodians threw it away in summer
cleaning. It was a nice one also. I'll share any tips with all the other
art teachers I know because I think this is a common difficulty. Thanks
L.Skeen, for bringing it up. Linda K.