Re: Age old art question...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 19:51:37 -0500

Iteachart7 wrote:

> A friend of mine with a problem similar to yours solved it by covering the
> window with paper. In the center he cut a hole at eye level, just large
> enough for a face. Inside, he painted a monster with horns so that the room
> occupants got a laugh at anyone who chose to peek in.
> Janealla >>
> I love this Idea! I think I'll use it on my classroom door.

Why not fasten a box inside the door (painted black inside) then with
the addition of a black light and some fluorescent paint you can provide
a real show for those looking in.
Makes a good showcase
idea too.
Woody in KC

> That way when
> the "headmaster" tries to sneek a peek I'll get to laugh! Thanks!
> Gabrielle

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at