Re: Age old art question...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 19:51:37 -0500

Iteachart7 wrote:

> A friend of mine with a problem similar to yours solved it by covering the
> window with paper. In the center he cut a hole at eye level, just large
> enough for a face. Inside, he painted a monster with horns so that the room
> occupants got a laugh at anyone who chose to peek in.
>
> Janealla >>
> I love this Idea! I think I'll use it on my classroom door.

Why not fasten a box inside the door (painted black inside) then with
the addition of a black light and some fluorescent paint you can provide
a real show for those looking in.
Makes a good showcase
idea too.
Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com