Re: printing question

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 19:35:33 -0500

I'm planning some monoprint lessons using the new Portfolio Series
"water soluble" oil pastels. (about $7.00 for a box of 24 colors)
I'm going to use either mylar or Plexiglas (drawing taped underneath)
coated with gum Arabic first. The gum is soluble in water and allows
for easier release of the pigment from the plate. The plates can be
used
again and again. I did it in a print class the summer of 1998.
From Woody in KC

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com