Re: Age old art question...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:31:45 -0700

This brings back a fond memory from "years gone by." My mother used to let us
do the same thing - paint with the glass wax on the windows. One day my sister
wanted to do some painting. Can't remember where my mother was, but she was
busy somewhere with something. We couldn't find the glass wax (or even read
then), but we found a package of cream cheese in the refrigerator. Looked close
to glass wax to us, so paint we did. Needless to say, Mom didn't like our cream
cheese paintings nearly as much as she did our glass wax paintings!
Heather