Stacey Bernstein (staceyb)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:45:50 -0700

At 2:10 PM -0700 8/27/99, Bob Beeching wrote:
> It is important to deferential between the two. To illustrate the
>point, a "visual" example has been put to the web for your perusal.
>SEE: <> Those of you who
>missed the invitation to join "teacher's update," go to:
> to sign in.

Well put, Bob. Great watermelon.
I saw a wonderfully detailed floral motif carved into a melon at a local
Thai restaurant...such transient beauty.
I agree with your perspective,
"Living - as we do - in an age that suffers from lack of historical
context, it is difficult for many to separate the two disciplines because
neither are developed or nurtured to their fullest leaving only a faint
memory of what once was considered human excellence."
is a rather dismal generalization on the corruption of our culture.

-Stacey B.

* * * * *
Artist & Art Educator
* * * * *
a site documenting some of my time and energy as an
Artist in Residence at New Vista High School in Boulder, Colorado.

* * * * *
"A work of art is above all an adventure of mind."
- Eugene Ionesco (1912 - 1994)

* * * * *