re: that song (Vonnegut)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stacey Bernstein (staceyb)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:21:31 -0700

Yes, the song is really fun. I smiled the whole tim the first time I heard it.
...then, I thought it was so cool that Vonnegut read it at an MIT
commencement, then, lo and behold... he hadn't. This list is so diverse, I
love it.

At 2:06 PM -0500 8/27/99, Teri Sanford wrote:
>Have y'all heard that song? It's some guy reading this speech
>with background music. It's been pretty popular around here
>(well, it was at the beginning of the summer)

* * * * *
Artist & Art Educator
* * * * *
a site documenting some of my time and energy as an
Artist in Residence at New Vista High School in Boulder, Colorado.

* * * * *
"A work of art is above all an adventure of mind."
- Eugene Ionesco (1912 - 1994)

* * * * *