Re: Tile Mural ideas?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:04:08 -0500

I saw where a school did that in one of my Artsand Activities. I think one final
group drawing was chosen out of the classes working on thm, and then put to a
grid format so everyone knew what they were supposed to make. Then numbered.
Anyway, they used it as the wall of a centralized drinking fountain so it would
be seen alot, it turned out pretty well. It was a sports theme, but I do like
the idea of a sea mural, plus I think it wopuld be easier for the little ones.
betsy