kinder teaching - resources

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Melissa Enderle (melissae)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 20:18:17 -0500

Also check out the book by Clare Cherry. I think it's titled "Creative Art
For The Developing Child." Other books that I use are "I can make a
Rainbow", "Dribble Drabble" (for my early childhood/special ed.
populations), "Little Hands Art" and "Mudworks."

__________________________________
| Melissa Enderle |
/)| melissae |(\
/ )| || \
__( ( art teacher/ adaptive art /_) ) )__
((( \ \ /_) / / / ) ))
(\\\ \ \_/ / \ \_/ / ///)
\ / \ /
\ _/ \_ /
/ / \ \
/ / \ \
Melissa Enderle
melissae

----------
>From: apurser (Ashley Purser)
>To: brownyr.edu
>Subject: 1st Year Teaching
>Date: Wed, Aug 25, 1999, 8:20 AM
>

> This is my first year teaching in the lower school (K-3). I have worked
> in depth with 1st through 3rd grade through thematic approaches, but not
> as much with Kindergarten and Pre-First. I have done research on four and
> five year olds, but know it will be much different when I actually work
> with them. If anyone has curriculum ideas, resources I could use, or
> lesson ideas I would greatly appreciate it!

  • Reply: Judy Potter: "Re: kinder teaching - resources"